3 May 2012

Chantal Sutherland Nude? You Decide! Oh, And My Derby Picks

Just did a Google search on the internet and I found this alleged picture of Chantal Sutherland that was allegedly in Vanity Fair, allegedly taken by Bo Derek:
My Kentucky Derby Picks I like Hansen. Ramon Dominguez is arguably the best jockey in North America, and he got to choose between two contenders. He picked Hansen. Hansen had a real good speed figure two starts ago, came back 42 days later to run a great prep race, leading on polytrack most of the way in pretty quick fractions. With that race under his belt, I expect a peak performance. The gamble is can he rate? I think he can. Trinniberg figures to take no prisoners, and morning line favorite Bodemeister won't be too far off in second. I question whether this one can rate, so I am pitching him. Alpha, the horse Dominguez didn't choose looks like he'll be part of the exotics when the official sign goes up. Creative Cause can also roll in for a piece of the pie. He hasn't been worse than 3rd in 8 mostly difficult races. The Cangamble long shot is Optimizer. I expect a perfect trip and he is prime to reverse his form from that last start. His previous race makes him a contender.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photo is also on her website in one of the headers...so yeah I guess it's her.